Wednesday 22 June 2011

Hello Blog!

So here's the thing .....  I've been reading a couple of blogs for quite some time.  It started when I was looking for weight-loss stories and inspiration, but I got hooked.  I got hooked on the stories of other people's lives.  I hope in a genuine way and not with voyeuristic glee at how things were going, or not going, for other people.  And I love it.  I feel like I know these people and feel like I have been I've been through their ups and downs with them. 

So I thought it should be my go.  I mean, I've been being quite selfish for quite a while, reading but not participating.  And I've got lots of things I mull over in my head so why not put my thoughts out here for everyone else to see and comment on!  Why not indeed.

So hello blogsphere.  Please be nice to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment