Monday 22 October 2012

From a crawl to a gallop

Very quickly, how, how, how, does it take WEEKS and WEEKS with nothing happening and then does it all just go mad when buying a house?  We got the offer accepted at the end of August and nothing appeared to happen at all, including with me occasionally calling the solicitor to ask where things were.  And suddenly, we're completing on Friday.  If I was young enough it was definitely be a moment for OMG.

There are boxes, despite me having decided to pay packers (for an extra £200 when so much money has passed through my bank account it's scary), bags for charity, bags for recycling, piles of "stuff" I just don't know what to do with ......

And I've got to leave for work at half 6 tomorrow so I'm going to bed.  Will report in when I've got a moment to breathe (oh but keep fingers crossed for the second viewing I have tomorrow when they might just want to buy my house??)

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Good luck with the move and even more so with the selling your house!!

    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete