Saturday 18 May 2013

Blogger app, yay!!

Ok, I might be back properly now. I've got an app for blogger which allows me to type whereas I couldn't from the webpage.

So, what've I been up to. Living together continues to have its ups and downs. Ups are being together, waking up together, eating together, knowing there's nowhere else to be or to be thinking about ..... Downs include teenagers! And anything that involves organisation, partly because my very lovely man doesn't do advance planning but also because the kids, coupled with the ex, manage to screw up my life and plans regularly without trying too hard.

But I've got control of my diary and I am trying to exploit this for my own good. I've been living week to week but around others' plans which really isn't me. I used to be someone who knew what I was doing weeks in advance and I need that sometimes. It feels like I've not been making the moat of life, the cleaning needs to be done but not always at weekends, I've got lots of dear friends who also have busy lives and catching up involves effort.

So I've tracked what's supposed to be happening and planned around it, dinner with friends, nights out, trying to strike a balance between fun and too busy. Lets see if I've got it right!!

1 comment:

  1. As one who seldom knows what I'm doing a day in advance let alone a month I still don't think I could do the teenager thing! So, you have my respect and lovely fella must be very nice to be worth the hassle!!

    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete